Hello club members,
Our club meeting is Saturday February 13th at 10am at the Ironton Legion. Last month we discussed participating with the dog sledding event. Jimmy’s pizza could not get the organizers to add the Crosby area to the event schedule. Jim said it was to late to get it added to this year. He will try for next year. Several members attended the Environmental listening session in Merrifield last week with State rep. Heintzeman & Lueck and we had good participation from our members at the Brainerd ice fishing contest last Saturday. Thanks everyone.
Our club is hosting the 9th annual Spring Fling April 17th at the Bridge Tavern 26969 State Hwy 6. The event will begin at 2:30 social hour at 3:30 with guest speakers and dinner at 4:30 – 5:30 followed with door prizes.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve January’s minutes – Ken
- Treasures report – Barb
- County road 66 ordnance- Larry
- Brainerd Jaycees Ice fishing contest- Russ
- Spring Fling update- Russ has made a flyer. The committee needs help getting donations – Jerry & Alica
- Environmental listening session with State rep Heintzeman & Lueck – Dale & Jerry
- Crow Wing,Cass & Aitkin County trail meeting- Ken
- Cuyuna Lakes Chamber – Ken
- Club T shirt /clothing – I’m looking for volunteer to help with this
- Club elections are coming up in May for President,Treasure,and one board member.
Invite a friend to the meeting.