The Cuyuna Iron Range Riders ATV Club was formed in 2004. The Club now partners with the Minnesota DNR, Cass County, Crow Wing County, Township Boards and Businesses to:
- Stimulate and advance the general welfare and safety of ATV riding.
- Improve the recreation of ATV’s through education of its members.
- Ride responsibly and safely.
- Abide by the laws and regulations.
- Perform all desirable and lawful functions for the successful operation of the Club and in the public general interest.
- Promote our sport by developing a positive image in the area through community service.
- Provide a medium of exchange for ATV information.
Cuyuna Iron Range Board Members
President: Ken Irish (firstname.lastname@example.org) 651-470-2601
Vice President: Andrew Suchla (email@example.com) 612-669-6317
Trail Manager: Russ Heittola (firstname.lastname@example.org) 218-825-0441
Grant Manager: Heidi Horgen (Cirrgrantmanager@gmail.com)
Treasurer: Denise Wille
Secretary: Susan Sasse
2. Janina Rivard
4. Steve Geil
5. Dave Wille