The Cuyuna Iron Range Riders ATV/OHM Club was formed in 2004. The club now partnering with the Minnesota DNR, Cass County, Crow Wing County, township boards and businesses to:
- Stimulate and advance the general welfare and safety of ATV/OHVing.
- Advance the recreation of ATV/OHV through education of its members.
- Ride responsibly and safely.
- Abide by the laws and regulations.
- Perform all desirable and lawful functions for the successful operation of the club and in the public general interest.
- Promote our sport by developing a positive image in the area through community service.
- Provide a medium of exchange for ATV/OHV information.
Cuyuna Iron Range Board Members
President: Ken Irish – (firstname.lastname@example.org) 651-470-2601
Russ Heittola – (email@example.com)
Vice President: Brian Mathison
Treasurer: Larry Hammill
Secretary: Sarah Phipps
Board Members –
1: Dale Carry
2: Clem Roder
3: Rich Sergot