February 13, 2021 ATV Club Meeting Canceled

Hi Everyone,
We are canceling the club meeting this Saturday. It is the consensus to stay home, the temperature forecast is -5 degrees on Saturday. We may have a meeting on the following Saturday, February 20th. The weather forecast looks like it will start warming up later next week.

Dale Carry is checking to see if the legion is available. As soon as I hear from him, I will let you know.

Stay warm.

Ken Irish
Club President

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s