Our club meeting is February 12th, 10 am at the Ironton Legion, 232 4th street.
Let’s make plans for the new year. We are going to have lunch for everyone, our club is buying. It’s our way of saying thank you for volunteering and being our club member. Your family and friends are welcome.
Please welcome our new club members Scott & Becky Risnes.
We held our first Business After Hours meeting on October 21st, at the Ironton Legion. We shared this event with Over the Hills Gang ATV Club. Several business owners attended and Senator Carrie Ruud joined us as well. Over 50 people attended. Perry May, OTHG President, and I gave a presentation about our clubs and the benefit the recreation brings to the area. It was a good event.
Friday, October 22nd at 5:30 pm, we had a board meeting at the legion to discuss Grant in Aid costs and reimbursement for volunteers.
Our club received a $250.00 donation from Anthony Koop, Gambling Manager for Ironton Legion.
A big shout out to everyone that volunteered to help at the Brainerd Jaycees Ice Fishing Contest.
The Miller Black Bear Trail 12.5 mile trail expansion was approved by the Crow Wing County commissioners.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve October’s Club meeting minutes
- Approve October’s Board meeting minutes
- Treasures report – Denise
- Dave Willie- truck claim – Dave & Andy
- Business membership increase – Tim & Sue
- Legislative Summit – Ken & Andy
- Over The Hills Gang Ride request – Ken & Andy
- DNR seasonal meeting January 19th – Ken & Andy
- ATV MN Vision Conference April 23rd-24th Detroit Lakes, MN
- Ride Schedule
- Trail Safety -Ken
- Grant in Aid payments from October 23, 2021 & Account Balance-Russ
- Anything else.