It’s that time again. Our club meeting is Saturday March 12th, 10 am at the Ironton Legion, 232 4th street. The legion is open for breakfast if anyone wants to come early, I hear they have a good breakfast.
We held our first meeting of the New Year last month, 41 people came, what a great turnout! It was fun to visit and see everyone and our club provided lunch.
Several new people joined our club, please welcome David Murphy, Karen Baldwin, Luke & Jennifer Horton, Jason & Jane Winter and their daughters, Arianna & Alexis.
ATV Minnesota is kicking off the riding season with their Ride & Roast at McQuoids Inn, Isle, MN on May 20th & 21st, with guided rides and roasted pig & turkey dinner. $20.00 per adult, kids 10 and under eat free. Registration is open. atvmn.org/events-news/45-ride-roast
Let’s make riding plans for the season.
- Approve – February Club Minutes
- Treasures Report – Denise
- Grant in Aid Account Balance – Russ
- Membership Payment E-Commerce & Business Membership Letter – Tim
- Business Member Decal & ATV Club Flags – Andy
- Chamber Revised Letter – Ken
- Citizen Advisory Meeting – Russ
- Trail Counters – Ken
- Ben Moore – Because of Brandon & FireShack Restaurant
- Club Ride Schedule
- Club Elections May – Ken
- Adjourn 11 am